Форум мотоциклистов
Facebook Беспечный ездок
Get Adobe Flash player

Регистрация Правила Справка Пользователи Календарь Все разделы прочитаны

Километры... Раздел посвящен любым вопросам любых мото-путешествий. Путешествие - это преодоление себя, времени и пространства, поэтому оно достойно уважения, независимо от пройденного расстояния. Модераторы BELARUS и Devil75rus, модераторы Хелп-листа Hook и (:Pro:)

Ответ
Опции темы
Непрочитано 11.08.2016   #1
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Включить репутацию: 281 BELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человек
Магадан-Бутугычаг-Кадыкчан-Старый Колымский Тракт-Сахалин

Тут будет отчет о поездке "Invalid Rasing Team" в составе Миша "Сапер" С.Петербург, Дима "М72" Благовещенск, Дэвид Швейцария, Дима Belarus Могилев по указанному маршруту. Постепенно нас становилось все меньше и меньше и на Сахалин добрался только один Миха. Но такая вот уж история....

Кстати, про название команды "Invalid Rasing Team" . Я просто выложу свое начало поездки и выезд с Дороги костей... Про все остальное будет в отчете

Первый день покатушек по Магаданским сопкам....

Все три части подряд

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cfTTxu3ithD91j

На рутуб ссылки ниже, просмотр без ограничений.
1. https://rutube.ru/video/116cd8385a07...d008cbcae7d94/
2. https://rutube.ru/video/11816419d0b1...346c0ebfa088c/
3. https://rutube.ru/video/d438a60a1cb0...8e2226c80f169/

Скрытый смысл мотопутешествий заключается в том, чтобы нажраться и сломать какой-нибудь бабе мебель!
Пей и не гунди

Последний раз редактировалось BELARUS, 27.03.2017 в 18:01.
BELARUS вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.08.2016   #2
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Включить репутацию: 281 BELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человекBELARUS роскошный в общении человек
А пока пару кратких отчетов от нашего швейцарского члена команды на Фэйсбуке...
1. Тенька-Бутугычаг-Сусуман [ame]https://www.facebook.com/zimiontheloose/posts/1283787364979510[/ame]

Цитата:
25-26 of July 2016 The Tenkinskaya trakt and the Butugychag Gulag
With help from Adrian, I packed my stuff and realized I had extra space left so I took some parts I was carrying for my friend Uwe that didn’t make it to Magadan. 2 extra liter of oil, a chain kit and brake pads.
I showed up at 10 am where I was supposed to meet Misha and Dima to start our journey towards the Butuguchag Gulag. My friend Pavel was already there waiting for me to say goodbye.
Misha and Dima showed up one hour late. Misha’s Suzuki Djebel 250 had a flat battery and wouldn’t start. A 4th rider has joined the team, Dima from Blagoveshchensk (Amur region) with a Honda XR650.
I rapidly understood that I will have to adapt my travelling rhythm to theirs. Misha ran out of fuel 5km after we left, the petrol station was closed until 12 and then the guys wanted to have lunch. It was 13h and we haven’t even started the Tenkinskaya trakt!
After a break in Ust-Omchug, a little fucked up settlement 280km from Magadan where we had to wake up the woman at the fuel station, we continued for another 40km until we reached the turnoff for the Butugychag gulag. Without the gps point, never would I have seen it. It’s almost as if they wanted it to be hidden. No signs, you just get off the road and cross a little river to reach the track.
The guys decided to settle the camp here, a few hundred meters from the road in front of a panel indicating that we are entering a radioactive area and that water is contaminated… No very reassuring, but that didn’t bother them from drinking water from the river… Well even if the river was technically before the sign, I wouldn’t dare.
I thought that they were slow and badly organized, but I have to say, when it comes to camping, they were much better prepared than me. I can live for a few days without warm food, but they know how to set a camp. They made a fire, prepared meat, tea and shared everything with me, in the pure Russian tradition. I just had bred, biscuits and 1 liter of water with me. Of course Russian camping doesn’t go without alcohol.
Dima introduced me to a homemade alcohol called Samagon. This thing was way stronger than vodka. They were laughing at me when they saw my face after drinking it and showed that it is so strong you can us it to light a fire!
It soon started to rain so we had nothing better to do than go in our tents to sleep, at 9pm…
The next morning was pretty chilly. After breakfast, we jumped on the bike to start the 10km track towards the Butugychag gulag. It was pretty challenging and took us almost one hour. A lot of water, big loose stones, trees and vegetation growing on the track are making the path very narrow. Not many people must have come here recently…
The Butugychag Gulag, according to what they told me, was one of the worst Gulag from the Stalin reign. Prisoners were mining tin, gold and most notably uranium, without any protection gear. The average life expectancy of prisoners was not more than 1 month. During winter, the temperature was going as low as -60°C. In local folklore, the place where Butugychag gulag was built was called “valley of death” by nomadic tribes since a whole settlement of reindeer caught a strange disease in this place.
We finally reach the first big building, which was some kind of uranium plant, as I understood. From there we had to continue by foot. There was no track anymore, so we were walking in the river. Our progression through enormous stones was difficult and slow and to make things more difficult, it started to rain again. After 1h30, I had enough. We were not yet halfway to the gps point of the gulag and I even didn’t know what we will find there. There was no track and we where walking in the middle of the vegetation without really knowing where we were going. So far, we saw a few rusty shovel, barbed wire, some walls and drums. I went back with Dima from Belarus while the other 2 continued a little further. Misha had a picture of a map of the Gulag and there expected to find something else.
Luckily for us, the rain stopped and I could take some incredible pictures from the fabric and the uranium mine with my drone while waiting for the others. Looking at the few available pictures on google, I think I have pretty excusive footage here.
It’s totally impossible to imagine what happened here in the past. Nowadays, there are almost no traces left. Misha and Dima too had some interesting pictures; they found a prison and found a huge pile of shoes as well.
The way back took us even more time. Dima felt down several times during river crossings and I got my bike stuck in a swamp.
My teammates were carrying an unbelievable amount of luggage, and it took them another hour to pack before we left for Susuman. As we were leaving came 2 big 4x4 cars with Belgium tourists. They were going to visit the gulag as well with a local guide and where going to camp there. I asked about radiation and the guide said that only certain places are dangerous. They will spend almost 2 days there.
The weather has changed drastically and has now become warm and sunny and I had a real blast riding the Tenkinskaya Trakt, especially the last 100 km where the straight track became a curvy mountain pass. I would advise anybody riding to or from Magadan to take the Tenkinskaya trakt instead of the federal road. There is almost no traffic and because of the presence of several mines along the way, the Tenkinskaya is a maintained dirt road.
Just before reaching Susuman, I saw 3 wolves on the side of the road. I first thought they were dogs but they didn’t run in my wheels like dogs usually do. Dima saw them as well and confirmed that there were wolves!
When we reached Susuman it was already quiet late.
Dima, who has already been here a few days ago on his was to Magadan knew a local biker, Nikolai, where we could stay.
Nikolai has been working on the cable, a phone line going from Tomtor to Magadan along the old summer road some 15 years ago.
When my friends told him about our project, he said it was crazy and advised them not to go, that the road doesn’t exist anymore and that we will face serious problems to cross the rivers, because all the bridges are broken…
So far, everybody, in Magadan and now here in Susuman has advised us not to go there… It’s not reassuring, but the fact it that none of the people advising us not to go have already been there, at least not in recent years. We know that last year several bikers did it, so if the water level is not to high, we have a chance as well.
We were sleeping on the floor, in Nikolai’s garage. Dima and Misha prepared some food again, and we finished (well, I should say they) the liter of Samagon before going to sleep.
The next morning the guys had a lot of work to do on their bike. Dima from Belarus had to change his rear tire, the other Dima had to set his valves, weld is frame and change his rear tire as well. After having lunch in town, buying an enormous amount of food, beer, cigarettes, oil and 4 big truck tubes in case we have to build a raft to cross the rivers, we were back to the garage.
I had a little bit more time to see Susuman than 2 years ago and it’s unbelievable how fucked up this place is. Half of the buildings and plants are abandoned or destroyed. Cities along the road of bones all look like abandoned or like there has been a war there. It’s unbelievable to imagine that people actually live there.
Nikolai is a really helpful guy. He was all the time with us, helping in any way he could. He had a Yamaha chopper in his garage, not the most appropriate bike for a region with such terrible roads. By the time we were ready to leave, Dima realised his rear tire was flat!
I decided to go alone until Kadykchan, to take some pictures with my drone while waiting for them to fix the tire. On the way I met 2 guys on KTM 990, David from Australia and Renat from Samara, Russia with whom I had a little chat.
Kadykchan is an abandoned city that used to be inhabited by 10’000 people some 30 years ago. It’s absolutely fascinating to walk in such a big abandoned city and although I already came here 2 years ago, I was thrilled to explore this place again.
The guys joined me half an hour later and we spent some time exploring buildings before leaving toward the turnoff for the old summer road around 5pm.
The M56 Kolyma, a 2’000 km track from Yakutsk to Magadan was built under Stalin’s reign of terror and it is said that several hundred thousands prisoners died building this road. People call it the “Road of Bones” (Daroga Kostei in Russian) because the dead were directly buried in the foundation of the road.
Since the famous TV show “Long Way Round” in 2004, where actors Ewan Mc Gregor and Charlie Boorman were riding this road as a part of their world tour, it has become a challenge for adventure riders around the world, both for it’s difficulty and remoteness. I have been dreaming about it since my first big trip from Switzerland to Mongolia in 2011.
In 2008, a new road passing through the gold mining city of Ust Nera was opened. The Old Summer Road passing through Tomtor has progressively been abandoned and with most bridges broken, nobody was using it anymore although about 1500 people were still living in Tomtor. In the last 2 years, a new bridge was built on the yakutian side and some road works are done ever year. After Tomtor the road has not been maintained anymore and no locals are using it, therefore, this has become the big challenge now, with the road condition deteriorating year after year.
During my first attempt in 2014, it has rained so much that taking the old summer road was out of question; The first river (on of the biggest, if not the biggest) would have already been impassable with a motorbike… At that time the new bridge from the Yakutian side was still under construction.
2. Старая Колыма
[ame]https://www.facebook.com/zimiontheloose/posts/1286652544692992[/ame]
Цитата:
27-29th July 2016: The Old Summer Road
It was already 5pm when we left the ghost town of Kadykchan. The turnover to the mighty Old Summer Road is just a track without any sign or indication.
A mixed feeling of excitement and fear caught me. Finally, I was on the Old Summer Road, after all this time reading other’s reports and dreaming about riding it myself. I was lucky to have met these crazy guys ready to give a try against all advises we got from locals because I would never have done it alone.
When we reached the Arkagala river, water was shallow, the crossing was no problem at all, almost to easy to be true…
Well yes indeed, the real deal was awaiting us 50 meters further. The current was strong and after Dima volunteered to cross it by foot, we saw that the level was almost up to his waste. It was technically impossible with our bikes because the air intake would be under water. It took us a while to find the ideal place to cross the river. Misha found that the stream was much wider on the left side of the broken bridge. Water was not higher than knee level.
We went on until the second river which was small and where the concrete bridge was even still passable. I would have continued until the hunter’s camp, but the guys wanted to camp here, because there would be less mosquitos and access to drinking water, which was a smart decision. We set our tents on the bridge and after the soon to be become traditional dinner made from tin boxes of meat and instant noodle we had Samagon!
When I thought that they ran out of Samagon, there was always another bottle hiding somewhere. Dima from Belarus had another 1.5l PET bottle that he distilled himself at home. His Samagon was made from honey and berries and contained only around 42% alcohol so I was able to keep up with the shots.
Then, they all went in the river to have a shower. Good idea I thought, and I was about to do the same until I put my feet in the water. What the fuck!!! The water was so cold that my heart almost stopped beating. How on earth could they bath in this river? At this exact moment, I understood why the Russian won the Second World War and why I live in a neutral country… Well, my shower will wait for another day or two I guess…
The next morning, we woke up around 6:30 am. I know now that the guys need time in the morning, for coffee, Samagon, hot food, smoking and packing. All the process takes around 2 hours. We shared the extra 25 liter Misha and Dima were carrying between all 4 bikes. With all tanks full, we should have enough to go back in case we have to.
Misha’s battery was flat again and he made a hole in is boot by trying to kick-start his Suzuki. We managed to push-start his bike and by 9am we were finally ready to rock.
I was leading the group and everything was going well until I tried to cross a river like a fool, without first checking the depth and even worst, going in the middle… Too much self-confidence is dangerous…
When my engine stopped and I felt my balls getting wet I knew that I really fucked up. There was one very deep path and I went straight in it…
Misha sacrificed his dry clothes to help me pushing the bike out of the river.
I had to get the water out of the engine and exhaust, change the air filter, oil and both oil filters… The whole process took almost 2 hours.
I felt really stupid for making us lose time for such a mistake but the guys didn’t mention it.
The further we went, the worse the road became. So far, all the river crossings were easier than the first one. Although Dima felt a few times, because his KTM is too tall and way to heavily loaded for him, he never had water in the engine.
What caused us the most problems were the bogs and the swamps. In some section, there was just one bog after another, and we probably did all the possible mistakes, like going around and getting stuck in the mud, each one of us several times, or driving in the bog without first walking through. Mainly we were trying to ride around them, as far as possible from the water to have a firmer ground, but it didn’t always work well.
It was hard work pulling the bikes out of the mud. At some point, Misha was stuck and I was trying to push him out. He was revving his engine very high and eventually burnt his clutch!
We got the bike out, but there was no way he could continue driving so we attached his bike with a rope to Dima’s XR650 and pulled him for 5 km until the next river. That was a hard job and it took us again a lot of time and efforts, because there were several other huge bogs on the way.
It was around 7 pm when we reached the river and we decided to set our camp here for today and somehow try to fix the bike.
At that point we were still 160km away from Tomtor and we had no idea what was awaiting further. I was pretty worried, thinking that it may good be over for our trip or at least Misha’s bike. Either we will have to leave his bike here or go back pulling him, but none of the options would be easy.
As Misha was about to open the side cover of the engine to have a look at the clutch, I realised that the lever had no play at all. I completely loosen the tensioner and it still didn’t have play but the clutch action seems to work. We adjusted the clutch lever on the engine, until we had some play on the lever.
The battery was dead again, and we had to take the bike of the other side of the river to push start it but… the clutch was working! That was an unbelievable moment! At that exact moment, not much in the world could have made us happier. We will be able to continue tomorrow.
Of course, this good news didn’t go without shots of Samagon and various toasts. In general, the Russian Dima was the guys making the toasts. In Russia, before drinking a shot, someone always makes a toast. The first time, it’s usually “for the meeting”, and then you can have a thousand different excuses to make toast. I am already pretty used to the toasts in Russia, but today I learned that when you make a toast for people that died on the road, you don’t shake glasses.
The guys decided to nickname our team, the “invalid team” because we fucked up so much until now. The Russian Dima had a different way to speak that most Russians I met until now and I had sometimes problems to understand him. What I understood is that every second word in his sentences was a combination of the either the word “dick” or “pussy” or similar Russian bad words. The Russian language has way more bad words than we have in French, German or English and they have endless combination of them.
Although he was the guy I understood the less, he knew a little bit of English and sometimes he tried explaining me things when I didn’t understand it in Russian. In general, the communication was not a problem between them and me, they would always try to explain things the way that I can understand them.
We collected a lot of wood along the river to make a huge fire to keep bears away from our camp. Today we saw on several occasion bear footsteps and poo on the road. Dima and Misha had flares and some distress signal guns, and they even gave me one of each.
The next morning we were ready to leave around 10 am. Less than 500m after starting, we already had to walk through the first bog. And it went on and on. Then, some 30 meters of the road was missing and we had to ride back, find a way down to the river and cross the river twice to get out from the other side. It took us a good hour and we were not 5km further.
The road seemed to get worse as we were progressing. Again, a whole section was missing and we had to put all our manpower together to get each bike after another back on the track.
So far, we had a fantastic weather, war and sunny, and most of the track was dry. I can’t even imagine how much more difficult it would have been if raining.
Around noon, we ran into the most improbable thing you would ever imagine on the Old Summer Road. In the middle of a bog stood a Kawasaki GPZ, a street bike with street tires. Helmet, bags, motorcycle boots and clothes were lying around.
Dima, on his way to Magadan met this guy, Sasha, from Lithuania, about 2 weeks ago. They even exchanged their phone numbers. Of course, that wasn’t very useful at the moment because since we left Susuman, we didn’t have phone coverage anymore.
There were no traces of him, and looking at his stuff, we assumed that he went back by foot. We took the bike out of the bog and tried to start it without success.
Although we were pretty worried about what might have happed to him, finding his bike here was very good news for us. If the guy, no matter how good he was made it from Tomtor to here (150km) on this bike, it meant that all the rivers were crossable.
Around 2pm we reached the monument indication that we were entering the Oymyakon district. There were a few stickers from all expeditions that passed here through the years and we put ours as well. When I thought that we finally ran out of Samagon, Dima just pulled another liter from his luggage…
The guys decided to have lunch here, and as I usually do when we have some time, I jumped on the opportunity to take some pictures with my drone.
Some 100km from Tomtor came another tricky water crossing. Dima slipped and felt in the river. His Honda had water in the engine so we had to go through the whole process like on my bike the day before.
70km from Tomtor we found an abandoned settlement and judging by the amount of electronic equipment lying around, it was probably this radio station that Nikolai from Susuman told us about. There were huge fuel tanks and 3 big diesel engines, probably to produce electricity. Most of the buildings were half destroyed but there was still a wooden baniya (sauna) in pretty good shape.
Except a few tricky passages, there were no major difficulties anymore and the 2 major rivers still had bridges. I am quiet impressed that the guy with the Kawasaki made it so far. He had several river crossing and some funky passages, especially with a road bike. Can’t understand how he went on instead of turning back once he saw how bad was the road.
The Indigirka, some 20km before Tomtor is a huge river that would never be crossable without the bridge. The sun was slowly going down and the place just looked incredibly beautiful.
Around 9:30pm we were in Tomtor. That’s it! We mad it! We are the fist bikers to complete the Old Summer Road this year!
I just realised a few minutes later that I have lost my waist belt containing all my documents (passport, bike document, custom papers, money, credit card)…
3. Томтор-Оймякон
[ame]https://www.facebook.com/zimiontheloose/posts/1288222241202689[/ame]
Цитата:
29th July- 1st August: TOMTOR and OYMYAKON the coldest place on earth
When I realised that my waist belt containing all my documents was missing, I first hoped that maybe I put it by rote in another place. I opened my entire luggage, including the tent and the sleeping bag in vain. It must have fallen from the tank bag, which I opened several times to change the GoPro batteries and charge them.
I was really angry, because I consider myself as an experienced traveller, and neither on my 10 months trip in 2007 and my 6 months trip in 2011 I have lost anything. How did I manage to lose the most important wallet?
Tonight there was nothing more that I could do, so I enjoyed a hot bania (Russian sauna) with the guys and could finally have a shower. In Tomtor there is no running water. We had to do it the old school style, with a bucket of cold water mixed with water heated on a wooden fire.
A table full of Yakutian food awaited us. I was dead tired and went to sleep early, while the others went on with the drinks. The guys finally ran out of Samagon but they had a bottle of pure alcohol, called “sprit”. You have to mix it with water to make it drinkable without burning your throat…
The next morning I went with Misha to the police station to report the missing biker from Lithuania. The policeman didn’t know anything about him… We assumed that he walked back and we saw car tyre traces on the last 60km from the city, thinking that maybe somebody picked him up. About my documents, he told us that I had to do my deposition in Khandyga.
Then we went to the post office, the only place in town with an Internet connection and asked if we could us it for a few minutes. We made some researches on Vkontakte (the Russian facebook) and found the profile of Sasha thanks to his phone number that Dima had. Misha wrote him a message and ask him to give us some news if he’s ok. His account was saying that he has been online yesterday, so we were hoping for the best.
There was some job to do on the bikes. A welder came to fixe Dima’s XR 650 frame again, Misha replaced one rear wheel bearing on his Suzuki and I had to get my center stand welded as well.
By the time it was done, we drove together to Oymyakon, the coldest inhabited place on earth, where temperature reaches -71.2°C in the winter. Two Czech bikers arrived with Suzuki V-Strom. They said that them couldn’t make it on this road and the owner of the guesthouse, Sasha took them in his Uazik (Russian van).
The 40km track was full of bogs, in the same style as the Old Summer Road. When we finally made it the Oymyakon, we were pretty disappointed to see that there is nothing else than a small uninspiring monument, which is not even as good as the one in Tomtor… The temperature was probably over 30°C which is pretty ironical for the coldest inhabited place in the world. The guys wanted a fresh beer, but we couldn’t even buy a bottle of water as we there was no shop!
Back in Tomtor. As we were buying beers in the shop, we met a girl running a tourist agency. She offered to show us a cave in the mountain where they used to store food during the summer. Now it contains ice sculptures. An older woman gave us some information about the history of the place, but I didn’t understand much, except that this mountain is kind of holy and spiritual people from many countries where coming to get some energy from it.
The next morning I couldn’t leave without a complete and mandatory breakfast. Susanna, the housekeeper, was making sure that I ate enough 3 times a day. And when I say enough, it means… a lot!
Time has finally come to say goodbye to my friends and wish them a safe trip. Misha and Dima from Belarus will continue their journey towards Sakhalin Island but taking the federal road instead of the eastern BAM. They realized after the Old Summer Road, that it was too ambitious, and I think it was a safe decision to skip it. From everything I know about the Eastern Bam, it’s just 2000km of endless bogs and trillions of mosquitos… Dima will go on a few days with them and then ride home to Blagovechensk.
Even if the chance of finding my document on the last part of the Old Summer Road was little, I had to go back, would be too bad no to give a try. I told my hosts that if by 8pm I’m not back, they should start looking for me. Not sure if somebody would come, but it made me feel safer.
I had a real blast driving back without luggage, without stopping for pictures or waiting for the others. Once you already know the track, it’s much easier as well. When I reached the abandoned settlement in Kuranakh-Sala, I met some guys with a truck. I thought that they were hunters, but there were collecting berries. As every other local I’ve met so far, they didn’t know anything about the road further east and were saying that nobody goes further than 60km from Tomtor.
I went on until 105km from Tomtor when it started to rain. I would have go on for another 20 or 25km, but decided that it was safer to go back now. It didn’t take long until the ground became soft and slippery and when I made it to Tomtor, I was so exhausted that I went for a nap.
I wanted to leave on Monday morning, but the only bank in town was closed until Tuesday and as I had no money I had to wait one day more. Asking around, I heard about a guy with a satellite Internet connection and bought him an access but it didn’t really work well. I managed to write to the Swiss embassy and send a couple of emails. Although I felt a bit depressed about this situation, I was in very friendly company staying with Sasha and Susanna and my friends Pavel and Oleg in Magadan were already looking for solutions for me in case I needed to store the bike or ship it. Feels good to have friends like them.
Somehow, there was still a chance that my wallet could be recovered because there were guys I know from facebook known as the “BAM Riders” starting the same track in a few days. I’ve been in contact with them since my initial travel partner had to fly home after the breakdown of his bike. They too had some issues. As long as the bridge near Ust Nera was not fixed, they couldn’t get their car and trailer to Magadan. I sent them the coordinates from our last camp, where I might have lost it.
It’s somehow fascinating to imagine that little cities like Tomtor (1’000 inhabitants) and probably thousand others in Russia still exist. They have no running water, no sewer and Internet almost doesn’t work. The next city is almost 500km away and the trip takes a whole day if the weather is good.
My host Susanna was born here and except several trips to Yakutsk (30’000 inhabitants), the next major city situated 1’000km further south, she has never seen anything else.

Скрытый смысл мотопутешествий заключается в том, чтобы нажраться и сломать какой-нибудь бабе мебель!
Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 12.08.2016   #3
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 24 Сапёр чувствуется приятный человек
Краткий перевод-интурист в шоке))
Непрочитано 14.08.2016   #4
Linyx
Зрелый участник мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 36 Linyx чувствуется приятный человек
Сам давай пиши. точно инвалид )) мешок краба из за вас пришлось выкинуть. Ездоки мля )) ни один до Владика не дополз ))
Linyx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 15.08.2016   #5
Devil75rus
Dispatcher

Включить репутацию: 261 Devil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человек
интересная статья http://aktiv.com.ua/archives/8116
Советские концлагеря. Лагерь смерти Бутугычаг
советую прочитать
Непрочитано 15.08.2016   #6
Сахалин
Коренной сахалинец

Включить репутацию: 58 Сахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствие
"....Лишняя краска на КТМе--это зло"(с) ))))))))))
Непрочитано 15.08.2016   #7
Сахалин
Коренной сахалинец

Включить репутацию: 58 Сахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеСахалин общение с тобой доставляет удовольствие
Цитата:
Сообщение от Devil75rus Посмотреть сообщение
интересная статья http://aktiv.com.ua/archives/8116
Советские концлагеря. Лагерь смерти Бутугычаг
советую прочитать
жуть........
"Тихая, незаметная, но мучительная смерть лежала на этих железных поддонах. Именно на них ковался атомный меч трижды проклятой империи зла. Миллионы (!!!) людей заплатили своими жизнями за средневековые бредни недоумков, возомнивших себя большими политиками."
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #8
Devil75rus
Dispatcher

Включить репутацию: 261 Devil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человекDevil75rus роскошный в общении человек
Цитата:
Сообщение от Сахалин Посмотреть сообщение
Миллионы (!!!) людей заплатили своими жизнями за средневековые бредни недоумков, возомнивших себя большими политиками.
830 тыс человек положили головы в Бутугычаге, сегодня утром парням на работе прочитал статью, потом сказал хорошо что нас на машине возят а не привязывают к лошадям
кстатив статье говориться что женский лагерь работал на равне с мужским а вот про детский нигде нету информации, думаю детей для опытов использовали, там проводились опыты для лекарства от радиации
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #9
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Ну. Про 830 000 это бред.

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #10
Devil75rus
Dispatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от BELARUS Посмотреть сообщение
Ну. Про 830 000 это бред.
в 1989 году Сергей Мельникоф спустился в шахты, увидел множество трупов в фуфайках, много черепов было вскрытых разбросано вокруг, опубликовал в прессе про такие деяния, после приехали ребята с кгб , в ящики собирали доказательства а шахты взорвали
http://archerss.livejournal.com/67102.html

1. 300 000 погибших на Бутугычаге - откуда цифра?
http://am49.ru/talk/index.php?showtopic=16140
В лагере смерти "Бутугычаг" погибли:

01. Маглич Фома Саввич - капитан 1 ранга, председатель комиссии по приемке кораблей в Комсомольске на Амуре;
02. Слепцов Петр Михайлович - полковник служивший с Рокоссовским;
03. Казаков Василий Маркович - старшин лейтенант из армии генерала Доватора;
04. Назим Григорий Владимирович - председатель колхоза из Черниговской области;
05. Морозов Иван Иванович - моряк Балтийского флота;
06. Бондаренко Александр Николаевич - заводской слесарь из Никополя;
07. Руденко Александр Петрович - старший лейтенант авиации;
08. Белоусов Юрий Афанасьевич - "штрафник" из батальона на Малой Земле;
09. Решетов Михаил Федорович - танкист;
10. Янковский - секретарь Одесского обкома комсомола;
11. Раткевич Василий Богданович - белорусский учитель;
12. Звездный Павел Трофимович - старший лейтенант, танкист;
13. Рябоконь Николай Федорович - ревизор из Житомирской области;
330000. ...
330001. ...

Я описал тебе лагерь.
Прости меня, мать."

Сергей Мельникофф
Магаданская область, 1989-90 гг.
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #11
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Я все это читал. Но позволю себе усомниться в цифрах

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #12
Кузнечик
Новичок мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 0 Кузнечик чувствуется приятный человек
Голая арифметика.
Для похорон такого количества тел требуется:
830 000 ч. × 2 м2= 1 660 000 м2 = 1,6км2 = 160 Га
при этом укладывать тела вплотную друг к другу без какого либо свободного пространства между ними. Получается квадрат со сторонами 1.265 км. Не маленькое такое кладбище должно быть...
Кузнечик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #13
Рыжий Тип
Ahenobarbus

Включить репутацию: 54 Рыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеРыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеРыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеРыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеРыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствиеРыжий Тип общение с тобой доставляет удовольствие
И заметьте, всех лично убил Сталин
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #14
Кузнечик
Новичок мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 0 Кузнечик чувствуется приятный человек
Цитата:
Сообщение от Рыжий Тип Посмотреть сообщение
И заметьте, всех лично убил Сталин
Ага, и 4 миллиона доносов тоже самолично написал. ☺☺☺
Кузнечик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 16.08.2016   #15
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Цитата:
Сообщение от Devil75rus Посмотреть сообщение
300 000 погибших на Бутугычаге - откуда цифра?
Спроси у автора. Я думаю, что ты представляешь себе, что такое 300 000 человек...

Парни. Если желаете обсуждать Сталина и репрессии, давайте, плиз, не в этой теме.
Желающим покопаться в исторических фактах могу дать совет побольше изучать документы и критично относиться к писанине в интернете, в т.ч. и к Мельникову.

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 18.08.2016   #16
Крылья Люфтваффе
Джуниор мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 25 Крылья Люфтваффе чувствуется приятный человек
кстати у нас в Магаданской области льют всю неделю проливные дожди ... так что трасса вся плывёт ....
Непрочитано 19.08.2016   #17
ДиманРжев
Завсегдатай мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 29 ДиманРжев чувствуется приятный человек
Цитата:
Сообщение от Крылья Люфтваффе Посмотреть сообщение
кстати у нас в Магаданской области льют всю неделю проливные дожди ... так что трасса вся плывёт ....
Вовремя слиняли.
ДиманРжев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 19.08.2016   #18
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

Дэвид пишет:
"Когда я думала, что у них закончились samagon, там всегда было еще бутылку прячется где-то. Дима из Беларуси было еще 1.5 л пэт бутылки, что он сам перегнал дома. Его samagon был сделан с медом и ягод и содержал лишь около 42 % алкоголя, так что я был в состоянии не отставать от выстрелов.
Потом, они все ушли в реке Купацца. Хорошая идея, и я подумал, что я собирался сделать то же самое, пока я не окунуть ноги в воду. Какого х..!!! Вода была так холодно, что мое сердце чуть не остановилось. Как они могли ванна в этой реке? В данный момент, я понял, почему русские победили во второй мировой войне и почему я живу в нейтральной стране..."
Непрочитано 19.08.2016   #19
Кемерун
Ветеран мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 36 Кемерун чувствуется приятный человек
Мне понравилась мысль Дэвида, что хоть ездить на мотоциклах русские не любят и много пьют, но они хозяйственные. Лагерь ставят быстро и кормят его наровне со всеми.
З.Ы Мой вольный перевод.
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #20
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

[IMG][/IMG]
разбираю фотки. Классно прокатились!!
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #21
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

[IMG][/IMG]
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #22
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

[IMG][/IMG]
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #23
Сапёр
Завсегдатай мотофорума

[IMG][/IMG]
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #24
ИЛЬИЧ
мототурист

Включить репутацию: 30 ИЛЬИЧ с тобой приятно общатьсяИЛЬИЧ с тобой приятно общатьсяИЛЬИЧ с тобой приятно общатьсяИЛЬИЧ с тобой приятно общатьсяИЛЬИЧ с тобой приятно общаться
Цитата:
Сообщение от Сапёр Посмотреть сообщение
разбираю фотки. Классно прокатились!
Мало фоток, а букв ещё меньше
ИЛЬИЧ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.11.2016   #25
borodad
Беспечный ездок

Включить репутацию: 263 borodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человек
Как квадрик везли? Разборный?
borodad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.01.2017   #26
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Квадрик в специальном чемодане на багажнике у Дэвида.

Тут немного видео Колыма 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...VStN1YLyXBM29f

Буквы тоже будут. И кино тоже.

Пей и не гунди

Последний раз редактировалось BELARUS, 01.02.2017 в 19:45.
Непрочитано 18.01.2017   #27
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 27.01.2017   #28
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Teaser

Пей и не гунди

Последний раз редактировалось BELARUS, 01.02.2017 в 19:32.
Непрочитано 01.02.2017   #29
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Кюбюме

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 17.02.2017   #30
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

[ame]https://youtu.be/pr6aSslY6fw[/ame]
смотреть только с компа

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 17.02.2017   #31
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

https://rutube.ru/video/116cd8385a07...d008cbcae7d94/
тут просмотр без ограничений

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 09.03.2017   #32
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Вторая часть.
Смотреть с компа.
С мобильных недоступно.
Должно показывать и в HD
[ame]https://youtu.be/MmMKFgZQ7RU[/ame]

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 09.03.2017   #33
ДиманРжев
Завсегдатай мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 29 ДиманРжев чувствуется приятный человек
BELARUS, вам как то веселей было ехать. гораздо веселей.
ДиманРжев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 09.03.2017   #34
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Цитата:
Сообщение от ДиманРжев Посмотреть сообщение
BELARUS, вам как то веселей было ехать. гораздо веселей.
А у нас с собой ВСЕ было

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 10.03.2017   #35
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

часть 2, просмотр без ограничений
https://rutube.ru/video/11816419d0b1...346c0ebfa088c/

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 10.03.2017   #36
Сергеевич
МНОГОПАПА

Включить репутацию: 43 Сергеевич чувствуется приятный человек
Офигенно!
Непрочитано 11.03.2017   #37
foks44
Бывалый участник мотофорума

Включить репутацию: 34 foks44 чувствуется приятный человек
Классно прокатились! Про хлопца, на дорожнике, информации не появлялось? Как интересно, он все эти "жопы" проехал...?
foks44 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.03.2017   #38
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Хлопец Саша ушел пешком 130 км до федералки, доехал попуткой до Магадана. Самолет, Москва, Норвегия

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 11.03.2017   #39
BELARUS
Ёжик Чернобыльский

Фото героя на Kawasaki GPZ500S в Томторе до отъезда в сторону Кадыкчана.

и фото мотоцикла после нас дня через три

Пей и не гунди
Непрочитано 11.03.2017   #40
borodad
Беспечный ездок

Включить репутацию: 263 borodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человекborodad роскошный в общении человек
А кто мотак покоцал?
borodad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ